Thursday, June 7, 2007

And another hybrid is added ...

Well, the second Honda Civic hybrid (2007) is now added to our hybrid collection.

This also means that the 2007 Prius is going out to its new role as a company vehicle. OK, OK. Many of you will say, what the heck? Why replace a Prius with an HCH? Why not keep one of each instead of going HCH all the way?

Well, the Prius never really connected with my wife and frankly despite its "current" exceptional fuel economy, it did perform worse than the 2006 HCH during the colder winter months. So even though I would really like to keep it at home, it is now to an alternate parking lot. The other bright side of this deal is that I got the same price for it that I had paid back in October 2006. On top of that, I am getting a $4,000 rebate from the government for the new one. In the end, it is an awesome deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment